Transnational Project Meeting, 05-06 September, Bitola
After the series of online meetings, the Digiwomen team was happy to meet 2nd time in person for the TPM meeting in Bitola, N.Macedonia.
Transnational Project Meetings promote interconnectivity between people, they complement ideas and approaches in education, foster collaboration among the project partner organisations and the involved people, promote innovation, an opportunity to plan ahead, monitor the progress and resolve any pending management issues.
Here is a brief overview of the content covered during the TPM meeting:
- We have done round presentations of the work done so far in each of the organizations: contributions to IO's, dissemination activities, internal work, etc.
- Presentation of the Multiplier Events implemented and plans and discussion on the further implementations in the countries to follow.
- Intellectual Output #3 - Update, revision of the plan of work and final approval.
- Intellectual Output #4: Update on the E-learning platform, the status of the art, and discussion of the plan of work towards finalizing the rezults.
- Update on the dissemination and outreach and to-do for the period to come.
- Project Management: finansial desk-check, documentation desk-check and revision of the sustainability plan.
- Setting new deadlines and tasks after the TPM
Besides the formal and management work, we had opportunity to have some time together in a city tour in Bitola.
#Digiwomen #ErasmusPlus #EmpoweringWomen #RuralDevelopment